During the weekend we released a version that is not working correctly. We are in contact with the Chrome team about releasing a new version. In the meantime what you need to do is:
- Log in here: https://feeder.co/login
- Restart Chrome
- Should work now
We are working to get the fixed version out ASAP.
Uh-oh! You’re RSS Feed Reader is not working. You’re getting an error message when trying to open the popup. Luckily you found this page!
A lot of the time this is because of a corrupt Google Chrome installation. What you will do is try to diagnose this problem, and then contact me, so we can take it from there.
1. Go the following URL: chrome://extensions/
2. On that page, you will see a list of your extensions.
3. Check the “Developer mode” checkbox in the top right corner:
4. Find the RSS Feed Reader entry in your list of extensions, and press “reader/main.html” link.
5. This will open a popup window. Press the “Console” tab in the top navigation.
6. Take a screenshot of this page. It will have a different list of errors, or it might even be empty. This is the screenshot you should e-mail to me. It can look something like this:
7. Check which version of Chrome you have, by going to: chrome://version and checking the Google Chrome:-entry.
So hopefully after you have e-mailed this to email@example.com, we can fix your RSS Feed Reader for Chrome.